Monday, July 2, 2018

Coffee Lattes


Thanks a latte for coming to my blog day after day, week after week... and for leaving such sweet comments on my cards. I really do appreciate each of you who do that! I hope in some small way, you find joy in coming here.

For the past three weeks I've featured one of the new Eyelet Outlet stamp sets on my blog. I've made two cards with each of the stamp sets.





Today is the fourth set I'll be featuring...




As in past weeks, I have two cards to show you featuring the Eyelet Outlet stamp set.



Card #1




 Card #2:





In addition to the Coffee Stamp Set, 
I used the following Eyelet Outlet Products on these cards:



Thanks a Latte for stopping by my blog today to see What's Brewing!


Eyelet Outlet: Coffee Brads, Coffee Stamp Set (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers), and Jewel Strips

Papers: Recollections White and SU Early Espresso and Garden Green CS, a SU Doily, and DP from my scrap file







Eyelet Outlet Products: Coffee Brads and Coffee Stamp Set (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers)

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft, and White CS and DP from my scrap file

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational with the fabulous coffee papers, doily, and adorable coffee cup brads!! Wonderful cards, Jeanette!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love these! You have been so creative with the stamps set. I love all the coffee sayings, they make me smile!

Donna said...

Two cute cards! I wonderful stamp set and such adorable embellishments.

Lisa :) said...

Love these cards! I'm off to order that stuff from Eyelet Outlet!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful strong cards Jeanette - love your gem treatment on the top card - that's unique, and stunning
Blessings
Maxine