Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bathroom Karaoke


I can't sing... trust me, you do NOT want to hear me! In fact, I either lip sync or sing very VERY quietly in church. I don't even sing in the shower... but I do sing back up to Elvis Presley... thanks to Sirius Satellite in Hot Sauce, my pretty red VW Jetta. Of course, I only do that when no one else is in Hot Sauce with me.

I wish I could sing. Really, I do. But... well let's just leave it there.

Maybe that's why I love this Art Impressions stamp set so much - Perfect Duet. This couple singing (I want to think loudly and perhaps even a wee bit off-key) while holding their hairbrush and curling irons that have now been transformed into microphones.

Fun stuff!



The sentiment on the inside seems so fitting!
It's from the Whatnot sentiments One stamp set from Your Next Stamp.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Sets: Art Impressions Perfect Duet and Your Next Stamp Whatnot Sentiments One stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Cherry Cobbler CS and DP from a Jellybean Soup Paper Pad

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Moxie Cards & Gifts said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and patterns.

Lynn McAuley said...

This card is so divine!! Awesome paper piecing on this delightful pair of bathroom performers!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fun card Jeanette - love it!
Blessings
Maxine