Saturday, June 30, 2018

You're Weird



I love quirky stamp sets so it's not surprising that I love the sentiment in the Gerda Steiner Designs Llama Tell You stamp set...

You are weird and I love it.

Yep, just quirky enough to get me to purchase the set... plus look at that funny llama. I love it!

And I even know who I'm going to send this card to. ;)





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Gerda Steiner Designs Llama Tell You stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Confetti Tan CS and DP from the DCWV Everyday Essentials Paper Pad

Embellishments: Oriental Trading and Recollections Enamel Dots

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Jeanette - that Llama image is too darn cute, and you have shaded him beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Never trust a smiling llama!! He is up to no good!! LOL!!