Thursday, June 7, 2018

My Legendary Dad


Please Note: This is my second blog post of the day. If you're here to see the Crafters of Faith spot, you can go HERE of just keep scrolling. It's the one after this one.


Father's Day is right around the corner... so it's time to start making cards for those special men we call Dad.

My Dad is an amazing man! I will admit it, I am - and always have been - a Daddy's Girl. I've always thought he could do anything... and usually he could. I do remember one time in second grade though when one of those nasty little boys in my class crushed me! I don't remember how the argument started - I'm assuming I said something about how my Daddy could fix anything. The brat (a.k.a. nasty little boy) took a Kleenex, tore it in two and then sneered, "Can your Dad fix that?"

Well of course he could!

My Dad!

The Man.
The Myth.
The Legend.

So take that, you nasty little boy!





The stamp set I used to make this card is one of the newer ones at The Project Bin.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Classic Man stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

Papers: Recollections Ivory and SU Chocolate Chip and Dapper Denim CS and DP from the DCWV The Guy Stack

Embellishments: Paper Studio Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome papers and sentiment on this sensational masculine design for Father's Day, Jeanette. A very striking card!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful card, I love the saying and the fun papers.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Jeanette - and of course your Daddy could fix it - bratty child!
Blessings
Maxine

Georgiana said...

Looks awesome for Father's Day.