Saturday, June 9, 2018

Happy Father's Day


I love this oldie-but-goodie stamp set. It's When I Grow Up (Stampin' UP! 2005). This little guy just makes me smile.

When I found out Sweet Stampin' was having a Father's Day Challenge I quickly decided this was the stamp set to use.

I hope you will create a Father's Day card and participate in the challenge, too!


June 9 - 15
Theme: Father's Day






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Stampin' UP! When I Grow Up stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Kraft and White and SU Marina Mist CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: SU Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous image Jeanette - and you have coloured him beautifully. He really stands out on the dark background!
Blessings
MAxine

Lynn McAuley said...

The browns, the blues, the plaid, the button brads, the delightful image all work together to create this absolutely perfect Father's Day Card, Jeanette!!

Chris said...

I can see why you're fond of this lovely stamp Jeanette, it's delightful! Perfect for a Father's Day card, fabulous papers and layout too.
Chris
x

Sall said...

Love this card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly perfect! That image is brilliant and so fabulous for a father's day creation. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo