Friday, June 29, 2018

A True Love Story Never Ends



I have been in the Unidentified Image card swap for a few years. This is our 38th round. WOW! Rounds last two months and we take turns hosting. The host chooses the image we will use to make our cards.

I am the host for Round #38... and I chose Unity's Promise Always stamp set for the image. I love - LOVE! - this stamp set and hope the other swappers liked it, too.

Aren't they just the sweetest couple ever?!?!?!



This is my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamp Set: Unity Promise Always stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Cardstock: Recollections Black, Red, and White and SU Buckaroo Blue 

Designer Paper: American Crafts The Goods Tulle and Recollections Black & White Paper Pad

Embellishment: Heart-shaped Brad from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beauty Jeanette - like you I love that image, and you have presented it beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

So very true!! Fabulous card, Jeanette!!