Friday, May 18, 2018

It's Always Summer Somewhere


It's time! It's Time!!!



I am so excited! I serve on both the Eyelet Outlet design team and The Project Bin design team... so this is especially fun for me!

Not only that, but I also created a beach scene on my card... and I absolutely LOVE the beach!!!




I used Washi Tape to create the ocean, 
tearing the edges to make it look like subtle waves:



Here's the inside:



Eyelet Outlet Products:


and 

The Project Bin Stamps:



Be sure to go to Instagram and hop along! If you will follow each of the design team members and leave a comment on each hop post, you will be entered to win one of two prizes! The Project Bin and Eyelet Outlet are both giving away a $25 gift certificate. Winners will be chosen randomly and posted by May 25th.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies Used


Stamp Set: The Project Bin Summer Fun stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black, Blue and White CS and Doodlebug Spring Things and PaperPizazz Sandstone DP

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What crafty awesomeness!! I love this sensational beach card, Jeanette!!