Sunday, May 6, 2018

Beary Sweet Hugs


I am delighted to be able to participate in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge again this month. Each month's participants will receive the next image for free. Isn't that cool? I've been doing these since March 2016. That's a lot of free images I've received and they are all just way too cute.

This month's image is called Bear with Sign. It comes with a blank sign and also with one that says "Have a Beary Sweet Day". I chose to go with the blank sign, which I paper-pieced and then added a "Hugs" brad on top.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Digital Image: Gerda Steiner Design Bear with Sign colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections White and SU Early Espresso and Garden Green CS and TPC Studio Rustic Garden Sunflower DP

Embellishments: Brands from unknown vendors

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image Jeanette - love your background paper, it makes for such a cheerful card, and the hugs brad is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous papers with this sweet bear and his warm hugs!