Sunday, May 20, 2018

Apple Pie Goodness


I love this mouse! Pansy, the organizer of the Christmas CraZy group on SCS sent a couple of the images to all of us a month or two ago. I made a card with one of them, and today I decided to make another card.

Did I mention I love this mouse?

High Hopes Apple Mouse Pie





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamped Image (provided by Pansy): High Hopes Apple Mouse Pie (I colored it with my Copic Markers)

Sentiment: Merry Christmas from an unknown vendor and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Paper: Recollections Green, 110# Red, and White CS and DP from  my scrap file

Embellishment: Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love that delightful apple ribbon with this adorable mouse and his sweet apple pie!! Yum!!