Sunday, March 18, 2018

You Old Bird


There are so many humorous stamps available. Every time I scroll through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or the SCS Gallery I discover one or more cards that just crack me up.

And now... for the next two weeks... I'm going to see humorous cards at International Art & Soul!




March 18 - 31
Theme: Humor/Humorous

I hope you'll participate!


I thought this was  a good excuse to use my 
"Squawk" stamp set from Your Next Stamp:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Your Next Stamp Squawk stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Paper: Recollections White and SU Gray and Yo Yo Yellow CS and DP from my scrap file

Stencil/Ink: My Favorite Things Sun Ray Stencil and SU Daffodil Delight Ink

Embellishments: Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

LOL! That bird is so cute and fun. Love the sunny paper background too. Great card Jeanette!
Lynn

Hazel said...

I had fun with this theme, thanks. Your card is brilliant, image and sentiment. Hazel x

Margaret said...

So cute Jeanette. That bird looks like how I feel some days. Thanks for giving us such a fun theme for our challenge this fortnight.

Donna said...

Too funny! It's a great card.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this old "bird" crowing in a new day (or year, as the case may be)!! Sensational birthday design, Jeanette!