Saturday, March 10, 2018

Today Will Be Awesome


I had happy mail this week - surprise happy mail. I wasn't expecting to receive anything from the owner of the Craftaholics R Us Challenge who is my long-distance (long, long distance) online friend Janis. She mailed me a precious and beautiful card and tucked inside were three cute little two-sided cards that could be used for journaling, scrapbooking, or in my case, card-making. THANK YOU Janis!

The little cards all had rounded corners and they were a delightfully fun PINK! So I used them all three on the same card... and I rounded the corners on my card to match the rounded corners on the three cards Janis sent.

I didn't stamp anything on my card, instead I used a gorgeous die cut on it for a pop of color.

I served on the Frantic Stamper design team in 2017. It was an amazing experience that stretched me in ways I'd not been stretched before. Each month an assortment of precision dies (as well as a stamp set) would arrive at my house... and I cut, glued, and created. Sooooo... I have a wonderful assortment of Frantic Stamper dies. The Aloha Hibiscus flower on this card is one of the Frantic Stamper precision dies I received during my tenure on their design team.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Three 2-sided cards from Janis

Paper: SU Cucumber Crush, Pixie Pink, and Yo Yo Yellow CS and Recollections Light Pink Stripes DP

Die: Frantic Stamper Aloha Hibiscus

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Ooooo...what a clever idea to use those little cards. Very cute card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette - love how you have used the three tags!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the font on this great sentiment!! So perfect with your die cut hibiscus!