Sunday, March 11, 2018

Love You More


Oh my goodness!

oh. my. goodness.

I've been hearing all the rave and thought I needed to check this out for myself.

Stampers on FB keep raving about Catherine Pooler inks. They say the coverage is amazing. That the colors are rich and beautiful. That... that... that...

So... I watched a few YouTube videos and then placed an order. I started small. I ordered the Midnight one, since it is a Copic-friendly and I also ordered one color - Rockin' Red (which I've not yet used, but to my defense, the order just arrived a couple of days ago). Today's card is the first time I used the Midnight. WOW! Look at how beautifully the image is stamped! First time.

This stamp is an older wood-mounted stamp in my collection. I've found that in the past year or so I rarely use my wood mounted stamps, instead opting for the cling-mounted and clear ones so I can use my stamping platforms and have the opportunity to re-ink a second (or third) time, if needed, for complete coverage. I thought using a wood-mounted stamp with this ink would be the ultimate test.

Oh my goodness! oh. my. goodness. It passed the test with flying colors!

The only down side to the Catherine Pooler Midnight ink is it does slightly stain the stamp... but I knew that before I used it. Catherine Pooler openly says that. That's okay, though... since it stamps so beautifully.

Yep, now I'm one of those people - raving about Catherine Pooler ink (and I've only used it once).





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs The Big Cheese and Penny Black More Than Cheese stamped with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Sahara Sand CS and all other papers from my scrap file

Embellishment: Heart-Shaped Brad from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute stamp and a really cute card Jeanette. I seldom use my wood mounted stamps for the same reason. I need to start using them more though. Thanks for the info on those inks!
Lynn

Margaret said...

Such a cute image. Like you, I rarely use my wood mounted stamps either, I tend to go for my digitals for the most part. Need more playtime! I've never heard of those inks, so I guess I'll have to check it out.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love your image and the layout is so 'different' and eye catching.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Good to know about the CP inks! This card is so cute!!