Monday, March 12, 2018

Curling Up with a Good Book


Today's card is the one I made for this month's Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. I love participating each month... and then after the first of the following month, I get really excited to see what image will show up in my inbox for that month. This month's image is called Cat in Bookshelf. If you didn't participate last month and therefore didn't get it for free, don't despair. You can purchase it HERE... and then, when you play along this month, you too will receive next month's image for free.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Digital Stamp: Gerda Steiner Designs Cat in Bookshelf colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Archiver's Brown, Recollections White, and SU Bravo Burgundy CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads and XOXO from unknown vendors

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the colors and paper you used with this image Jeanette! Very pretty card!!!!
LYnn

Donna said...

So cute! Love the design and colors. I love Gerda Steiner images.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious kitty napping on the books! Such an adorable card, Jeanette!