Sunday, March 25, 2018

Christmas CraZy Surprise


Pansy is the hostess of the Christmas CraZy group on SCS. Every other month she pairs the participants and the pairs send a set of Christmas image and papers to each other. Then we make cards.

This is March, an off month... no goodies going to partners. But Pansy planned a little surprise for the group. She sent each of us an adorable image and a couple of pieces of designer paper.

Image: Apple Mouse Pie by High Hopes Rubber Stamps (stamped on Recollections 110# White CS

Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir Black

DSP: Old Word Winter by Paper Studio

THANK YOU, Pansy!

Pansy gave us instructions to make a card and post it no later than the 25th. EEK! Today is the 25th. Best get to it. ;) I've actually had this card made for a week, but I purposely waited until today to put it on my blog... because Sheesh! My blog has been busy every day up until now.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies of My Own that I Used on This Card

Paper: Recollections Black, Red, and White and Stampin' UP! Bashful Blue CS

Sentiment Stamp (inside): from an unknown vendor, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Embellishment: Apple Brad from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is a very sweet card . Love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image and a great card Jeanette
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Wishing I had some apple pie this morning!! So cute!!