Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Celebrate Your Day


There's a new challenge today at Craftaholics R Us. The theme is going to be super easy... so easy, in fact, that you'll have absolutely no reason not to participate. Its....

Anything Goes

Yep, anything!

Since I could make literally anything I wanted to for the challenge, I made a birthday card. Why? Because I've been giving Birthday cards to a church in our association for their card ministry so I now need a lot of Birthday cards.

This one was extremely easy; I stamped a sentiment and used some gorgeous designer paper to go with it. It actually looks quite bold.



Another sentiment inside and we're finished.



I hope you'll participate in the Craftaholics "Anything Goes" Challenge!


March 21 - 27


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: PTI Signature Greetings and SU Sky Is the Limit stamped with Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red Ink

Papers: Recollections Black Red, and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Oriental Trading Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous card inside and out.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous layout for these stunning papers!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great make Jeanette - and it looks bold in the photos too.
Blessings
Maxine

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card. New Follower.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M