Wednesday, March 7, 2018

An Adorable Nurse and Her Teddy Bear


I am so excited that Craftaholics R Us is having a Get Well Challenge this week because it was the perfect excuse for me to ink up my favorite nurse stamp. In fact, it may be the only nurse stamp I own.

Isn't she a cutie with her teddy bear?

I also used my My Favorite Things Band Aid die set for the very first time making this card.




I hope you'll dig out your get well types of supplies 
and play along in the challenge!


March 7 - 13
Theme: Get Well


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Penny Black Wishing You Well and Unity Taking Care of You stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Die Set: My Favorite Things Band Aids

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Blushing Bride CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Darling card. I love that image - so cute. The band-aids make it fun!
Lynn

Janis Lewis said...

This is such a cute card!

Carol W said...

cute cute cute card. I love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

another fabulous card - love that image, and the band aid die cuts are a great accent for her
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

This is how I envision my granddaughter who will graduate as a registered nurse in May. She is still this precious little girl to me!!