Monday, March 26, 2018

An Adorable Gift Thanks to a FB Friend


There are some pretty nice people in the world! Really REALLY nice stamping people!

I was on Facebook a week or two ago (I've lost track of time) and a lady in one of the stamping groups showed a picture of a stamp set she'd purchased and was saying how much she liked the cat in the set. In fact, she bought the stamp because she liked the cat so much. I posted a comment that yes, the cat was adorable, but I really liked the image - an adorable little pirate girl.

Well... long story short... she gave me the little Pirate Girl stamp from her set!!! WOW! That was so very generous of her! And I am absolutely in love with this image.

I even had to ask her who made the stamp, since I wasn't familiar with the image. It's a Nellie Snellen. A google search showed me that the name of the set is Sweet Elin... and that she is! Sweet! And she stamped so beautifully and was a lot of fun to color. I am just so very VERY excited to have this stamp. I'm going to rush over to Facebook and tell my new friend thank you again!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Nellie Snellen Sweet Elin stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and an Amazapen Gel Pen and a sentiment stamp from Hampton Arts stamped with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and SU Soft Suede CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: SU Ribbon


3 comments:

Donna said...

So cute! What a great gift. Love your coloring!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette what a blessing - and such a wonderful stamp too - you have really made an amazing card with it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wonderful surprise!! I love this sassy little pirate girl, too, and can't image that she would want to part with it!! So adorable!!