Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Oh Deer!


The Crafters of Faith group on SCS is one of my favorites. Each month, one of the members chooses a Scripture verse and theme and then we get busy creating.

Liz is the host. This is what she chose...

ScripturePsalm 42:1 As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.

Challenge:  Make a masculine card with deer or a scene from a lake or forest.

I pulled out an older Stampin' UP! stamp set to make my card - Noble Deer (from the year 2004).





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Stampin' UP! Noble Deer stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Ink (for distressing): Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Paper: Recollections Black, Kraft, and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I thought about using this set, too, but now seeing yours am glad I did not - it's perfect!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohh fabulous Jeanette - love this!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Your card is so pretty-I love the layout you used!