Saturday, February 3, 2018

News Flash


There's a new challenge starting today at Sweet Stampin'... and it's going to be super easy to participate in it. The theme is

Anything But Birthday

That means you can create any kind of card - whatsoever - as long as it isn't a birthday card.




Be sure to participate in the Sweet Stampin' Anything But Birthday Challenge... I'll look forward to seeing what you create!


February 3 - 9


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: SU Pun Intended stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White and SU Tranquil Tide CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card Jeanette, beautiful stamping! A great L/O and colour scheme... this could be used for so many occasions, I love it!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Brilliant take on the theme this week Jeanette. Gorgeous inside and out as always. Love that stamp set, truly brilliant. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Kristie W. said...

I loe the fun theme of your card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love all those colorful cameras, Jeanette!! What a sensational card!!