Sunday, February 25, 2018

By the Glow of the Candle


My friend Pansy is hosting the Christmas CraZy group on SCS this year. I'm so glad she has allowed me to participate!

The way it works is every other month we are partnered with another Christmas CraZy person and we send each other a Christmas image and a bit of coordinating DP. Easy! Then we have a month to create a card using those items. Again, easy!

My partner for this first round in 2018 was Pansy! She sent me a great assortment of papers and the image and sentiment on my card, too.

 THANK YOU, Pansy!



It doesn't show in the photo, but the yellow glow around the candle sparkles. I added clear Sparkle Spectrum Noir tot he yellow part.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies from Pansy

Image: DRS Christmas Candle (I colored it with Copic Markers and a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker)

Sentiment: Savvy Stamps

DSP: MME Vintage Christmas 


My Supplies Used on This Card

Paper: Black and Red CS

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Enamel Dots from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautifully colored image, Jeanette. Your glowing holiday candle is so perfect with that wonderful sentiment!!