Monday, February 19, 2018

36 Already?


I can hardly believe it is already the 36th round of the Unidentified Image card swap that my friend Barb started. WOW! That's about 6 years of swapping, since we swap every other month. Each round the hostess chooses the image we will use, sending it to them with the previous rounds cards. Sue hosted this round. She chose this amazing image - Penny Black Botanical Notes. Thanks for hosting, Sue!


I added sparkle to the butterfly and to the center of the flower, 
using Stickles Glitter Glue but unfortunately it doesn't show in the photo.


Sue also sent a Rubber Stampede sentiment, but somehow I failed to get a picture of the inside of my cards before I mailed them and that's where the sentiment is. I'm sorry I can't show it to you.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image (provided by Sue): Penny Black Botanical Notes stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections 110# White CS (I colored it with Copic Markers.)

Papers: Recollections Black and SU Yo Yo Yellow CS and DP from an unknown vendor

Embellishments: AMuse Studio Rhinestones and Stickles Glitter Glue

4 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Oooh that image is really gorgeous Jeanette - I have some like these and never used them because I didn't have the amazing markers that I have nowadays. You've given me some inspiration here and have made a fantastic card into the bargain!! Love it. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful coloring and such a pretty stamp! Love your card Jeanette.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

A soft and delicate beauty, Jeanette!! I love this remarkable card!!

Donna said...

Really pretty and very spring-like! Love that stamp and the pretty paper.