Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I {Heart} This Sweet Panda


One of my favorite projects each month is the one I make for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. I love this challenge because I always feel like a winner. Sure, one lucky persons wins the $15 prize, but everyone who participates will get the next month's image for FREE... which is also winning, if you ask me.

This month's image is the sweetest! He's called Panda in Love, which seems so appropriate with all those hearts surrounding the little guy.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image: Gerda Steiner Designs Panda in Love colored with Copic Markers, Gel Pens, and Colored Pencils

Paper: Recollections Black, Red, and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Brad from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Donna said...

I just printed this one off so I could work with it. he's a definite cutie. I love your card. All the great designer paper really makes your little panda pop. Love it!

Imke said...

Totally sweet, Jeanette and great paper and color choice.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous Valentine papers with this precious panda!