Friday, December 22, 2017

Touches of Russia


Many years ago I traveled to Kazakstan (twice) on mission trips. The country is part of the former USSR and has some Russian flavor to it. One of the souvenirs I brought home was nesting dolls. I love them! Therefore I was super excited when I saw that Frantic Stamper has a nesting doll precision die in the December release. FUN!






Frantic Stamper Products Used:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Die: Russian Nesting Dolls #FRA-DIE-10374

Frantic Stamper Stamps: Hellos Around the World #FRA-CL-083 and Linen Background #FRA-CLG-B026

Inks: Memento Desert Sand, Lady Bug, Paris Dusk, and Rich Cocoa

Papers: Recollections Ivory and Red and SU Brilliant Blue CS

Embellishment: Gina Marie Enamel Dots and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor


3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute card, Jeanette! I have a set of nesting Santa's which I love to hang on my tree every Christmas!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jeanette
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning and beautiful card Jeanette - love those dolls
Blessings
Maxine