Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Project Bin - Luke 2



I love Christmas! I love the giving, the twinkling lights, the spirit of joy. Most of all, I love the true meaning of Christmas!







For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, 
which is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11)

I want to thank Denise of The Project Bin stamps for creating/marketing a beautiful stamp set that reflects the words of the Christmas story from the Bible - Luke 2. Denise this truly is a fantastic stamp set. THANK YOU!




I chose to use rich/dark papers plus some Kraft CS 
to give my card a more natural look.






Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp Set: The Project Bin Luke 2 stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink

Papers: Recollections Green, Kraft, and 110# Red CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: SU Ribbon and a Button from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Jeanette
Gr Karin

Donna said...

Nice design and great colors. I love that verse and it's an awesome stamp set. I am going to go check it out.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Jeanette - love your colours, and how you have let the verse take the centre stage. The button is such a wonderful accent
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautiful collection of Christmas sentiments!! Each one perfect to be the star of the design!!