Friday, December 1, 2017

The Project Bin Christmas CardMaker Blog Hop



Are you ready for some fun? If so, this is the place you want to be... well, sort of. First, I hope you came from the CardMaker blog because they are having a blog hop with the design team of The Project Bin as well  as members of the CardMaker design team... and they are all featuring The Project Bin stamps. YAY! You are going to be inspired by all of the awesome Christmas things you'll be seeing... because this blog hop is all about Christmas. So, if you didn't start at the CardMaker Blog, please do so... and then come back here. And of course, hop along through the entire blog hop, too!



I used The Project Bin's Maybe Christmas stamp set
to make my card:




Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

Now... it's time to hop on over to Angela's Blog and see what she's created. 

If at any point in the blog hop you encounter a broken link (or if you get lost) you can always go back to the CardMaker Blog which will have the complete list of blogs that are in the blog hop.



Stamp: The Project Bin Maybe Christmas stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink and cut out with Gina Marie In & Out Stud Dot Square Die

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft, and 110# Red CS and DP from the Paper Studio Cozy Little Christmas Paper Pad

Embellishments: Brads from unknown vendors
SaveSave

16 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet Card Jeanette. I love the layout and the die you used is perfect for this sentiment!

Betty said...

Great card! Loved that you made the inside pretty, also!

MiamiKel said...

Lovely card, Jeanette - this is one of my favorite TPB stamps! Lovely use of the kraft color - very much like my rustic Christmas series, so you know I love it!

Chriss America Real said...

This is a lovely and elegant card!

Hugs,
Chriss

Marlyn Rojas said...

Love your card, it´s adorable!
marlynrojas@gmail.com

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jeanette! I really like what you did on the inside of the card too! :o)

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how the sentiment turned out. The die cut looks perfect with the little pop of black font. Great job!

Denise said...

Love it, Jeanette! Perfect placement of each element. Love the inside as well!

grannie8 said...

Really simple, lovely card. The stamp sentiment is perfect.

Janeen said...

i love the project bin. fab card inside and out.

Donna said...

What a wonderful card, Jeanette. Love that the outside and inside match. I am really bad at not doing the inside at the same time so I always have to go back and try to match it. Love your embellishments. Great job!

stampingbowd said...

I love the kraft! This is so cool. Pretty papers! Gorgeous card!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just stunning! I Love this! I love your colors, patterns, and design. Thank you! Happy Holidays!

Michele said...

a classic christmas card! xo

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very nice Christmas card ! margessw@icloud.com

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the gingham with this awesome The Project Bin sentiment!! Beautiful holiday card, Jeanette!