Saturday, December 9, 2017

Hey Foxy


The Three Musketeers have a super fun image to work with this month - Kelly picked it out and sent it to Barb and me. It's called Fox Friend and is manufactured by Stampendous Such a cute cute winter scene.

And look... the stocking is hung, waiting for Santa's arrival. Hmmm.... wonder what Santa will leave the snowman and fox for Christmas? I wonder what he will leave me??? (My husband would probably say I'll be getting coal this year.)

Kelly asked Barb and I to say what we'd love to find in our stocking this year. That's a tough question for me... but I did mention to my personal "Santa" just last week that I'd love to have some honey in my stocking. Do you think he'll bring me any?

Time will tell.




Kelly, thank you for making this a fun month of musketeering! (Is that even a word?!?!?)

Now I'm going to head over to Kelly's blog and Barb's blog to see what they did with the Fox Friend image... and to see what they are hoping for in their stockings, too. I hope you'll head to their blogs, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image (provided by Kelly): Stampendous Fox Friend - I colored it with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black, Red and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and very beautiful Jeanette
Gr Karin

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Jeanette saw this on FB and it prompted me to get off my butt and check out blogs which I have neglected to do lately. As I said on FB...I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Jeanette saw this on FB and it prompted me to get off my butt and check out blogs which I have neglected to do lately. As I said on FB...I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute and fun! LOL, I hope the honey your hubby -opps Santa- leaves in your stocking is in a container : ) I think they should get cookies and carrots- in case deer eat Mr Snowman's nose off..... Great DP's and love this sweet image!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun image!! I love that l-o-n-g scarf on your snowman and his adoring foxy friend!! Super cute card!

Barb said...

this is a great card Jeanette. I love the colors and the sweet layout. I guess I missed the part about what to find in my stocking--I will have to think on that!