Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Shining the Light on Christmas


I normally have a "Try Something New" post on Tuesdays, but this week it will be on Wednesday instead so that I can show you some more cards I made with the October Release at Frantic Stamper today.

This is my last "official" blog post that will feature the October Frantic Stamper release. That's not to say I won't be using these dies again and again. I will - they are so versatile. But this is the three cards on my blog today are the last ones I have to show you that I made for the release earlier this month.

These cards have a common bond. While other dies are used, too, they all three have the Elegant Merry Christmas die on them.




Card #1
Frantic Stamper Precision Dies







Card #2
Frantic Stamper Precision Dies









Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used - Card #1

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Elegant Merry Christmas #FRA-DIE-10339 and Hanging Lantern #FRA-DIE-10346
Papers: Recollections Black and White CS and all other papers from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones


Supplies Used - Card #2

Frantic Stamper Precision DiesElegant Merry Christmas #FRA-DIE-10339 and Holly Oval #FRA-DIE-10322
Papers: Recollections Green, Red, and White CS ad DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones


Supplies Used - Card #3

Frantic Stamper Precision DiesElegant Merry Christmas #FRA-DIE-10339 and Nested Diamonds #FRA-DIE-10328
Papers: Recollections Blacka and Red CS and DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Flowers and Stampin' UP! Pearls

5 comments:

kReN said...

Jeanette, I love your layouts and that sentiment die is just perfect! Have 50 Truths in the ready. Are they all self-contained? Can I start on this week's story and just go along and begin at the beginning in January? Or do they kind of "build" in theme?

R's Rue said...

Love.

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! Each one of these cards is so beautiful.

Hugs,
Chriss

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Jeanette - you have made the most of these fabulous dies - the lamop and the holly are really eye catching
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Three sensational holiday designs, Jeanette! Those snowflakes on purple look divine!!