Monday, September 11, 2017

The Best Gift of All




If you've been checking out my blog, you know I've been showing you some cards I've made for the new Christmas release at Frantic Stamper. Today is my third post - and it is my favorite card I made with the release.








Jesus is the best gift of all!



Frantic Stamper Precision Dies Used:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Gift Card Corner Holder #FRA-DIE-10301, Nativity Silhouette Set #FRA-DIE-10312, Star on a String #FRA-DIE-10306, and Stitched Hexagons #FRA-DIE-09830

Paper: Colorbok Metallic Gold, Recollections Black, Blue, and Kraft and Stampin' UP! Shimmering White CS

Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops
SaveSave

3 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I just love the cards that you have been making so much my friend ! This one is really gorgeous !

Hugs,

Chriss

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is stunning - love the dramatic simplicity of the design, and the die cutting is perfect. Inlaid?? I am not sure.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a beautiful holiday design!! Great work on this one, Jeanette!!