Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Halloween Fun



I bought this stamp a number of years ago - at Archiver's. It's still difficult for me to believe that they closed all of their stores and went out of business. I loved going to their stores.

And now it seems so many stamping businesses have closed, causing us to need to do much of our shopping online. I miss being able to go into the store and could literally spend lots of time just perusing the many products.

But, you didn't come to my blog to hear me lament over the loss of shopping opportunities. You came to see my care, right?

I made this card for the Craftaholics R Us Challenge that starts today...


September 20 - 26
Theme: Fall Colors

I hope you'll participate!






Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Northwoods stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Ink for Sponging: Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Old Olive CS and Stampin' UP! DP

Embellishments: Enamel Dots from an unknown vendor
SaveSave

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Amazing card. love how you decorated the inside too.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome image!! And I love this Halloween sentiment. Sooo very true!!!