Sunday, September 24, 2017

Flowers for a Special Friend


Are you ready for some fun? Do you like having an opportunity to win Unity stamps? If so, you are in the right place.

Well... you are in the right place IF you've come to my blog from Jen's blog... because this is a......

BLOG HOP!

If you just happened here, go back to the beginning - HERE - and hop all the way through. Leave comments on the blogs. Two lucky hoppers will win a Unity Prize Package.

We were asked to use our favorite Unity stamp for this hop, but you know me... I have WAY TOO MANY Unity stamps to choose one favorite - no, skip that because one can never have too many Unity stamps, right? But... I couldn't decide which one was my favorite. Shucks. It's just impossible! So I chose my most recently purchased Unity stamp set to use for this card.


Unity "Abundant Blessings"






Here's the entire list for the hop - just to help you out a bit in case you got lost along the way...

Me - Jeanette Cloyd




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Don't forget to hop on over to the Unity blog and leave a comment there, too.

Supplies Used

Stamp Set: Unity Abundant Blessings stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and a White Gel Pen

Papers: Recollections White and Stampin' UP! Summer Sun CS

Embellishment: Stampin' UP! Ribbon

33 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

OMG, your cards is stunning! I just go this set in the mail and can't wait to use it now.

stamping sue said...

Those flowers are beautiful. thank you for sharing
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Mary Kay Werry said...

what an amazing card!!! I love that stamp you choose and your coloring is amazing. Beautiful

Avra Williams said...

I love these flowers!

Julie said...

Great card, thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! That is a beautiful flower stamp. I love working with flowers. Lovely coloring.

Lagene said...

Awesome card, I love having the flower inside also!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful flower bouquet!!Lovely card!

MiamiKel said...

Such a cheerful card, Jeanette! The sunflowers are a lovely bouquet of loveliness and autumnal beauty!

Snailmailstamping.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, like how you stamped the image on the inside as well.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous coloring of those pretty sunflowers. At first glance, I was thinking the middle was colored like a ladybug. lol I LOVE it!

Debra Davison said...

Absolutely beautiful card and I love that you stamp the inside too !! So nice to be blogging with you today ...

Cindy Thick said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the fall colors. Thanks for sharing.

4Ucards said...

This such a pretty card. I love the stamp so many ways to color the flowers. Thank you for sharing.

Two Sisters Scrapbooking Creations, tags cards planners bullet journal projects, home organization said...

so awesome

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work!!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great card. Love the flowers and sentiment.

dyeandpigment said...

Beautiful card and I love the stamp.

Linda Simmons said...

This is an adorable card. Very nice job coloring

Vonmariedesign said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the image!! You brought those flowers to life!! Great job!!

Bunny Dobbie said...

What a fabulous design with that amazing floral stamp! Love the repeat on the inside also. Nice detai.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love the coloring on this lovely card - so pretty inside and OUT:)

Naomi said...

Very pretty! I love this stamp set and how you used it both on the outside and inside!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful design with these awesome flowers, Jeanette!

Sue D said...

Very pretty floral card. I like the inside too.

Barb said...

love the card

Mary Holshouser said...

The shading on the sunflowers is
wonderful. Do much detail and
such depth to the design.
Fantastic card.
thanks for sharing

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous image and a fabulous card Jeanette
Blessings
Maxine

ionabunny said...

So pretty. Love how you stamped the image inside as well and left it uncoloured. Fab. Hugz

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Awesome colors!!! Beautiful card!!!

Barb said...

Awesome Card and Fantastic Coloring!

Mary said...

I love this stamp and have been working with it as well. Love your card and how you stamped the inside.

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I signed up for a Copic class and some day hope to be able to use them like this. Btw. I love your Sweet Autumn card.