Monday, August 7, 2017

I Will Serve the Lord




The Crafters of Faith group on SCS has a challenge (chosen by one of the members) on the 7th of each month. Lynn is this month's hostess and this is what she challenged us to do...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

This month let's celebrate life's simple pleasures which bless our days with joy and beauty and meaning.


It is a GREAT theme, Lynn... thank you!

I thought of this a while - a long while - and finally decided to go with something that definitely brings me joy. Serving the Lord alongside my husband, who is a minister.

I used Bible Journaling as my form of creativity.




As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamp: Unity Our Home - Serve the Lord stamped with Gina K Onyx Black ink

Papers: Recollections Black CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome choice, Jeanette!! What a great Bible journal page representing your lives filled with love and purpose.