Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Strengthened in Rough Storms


This is my second blog post today. If you're here for the Ready, Set, Go blog post, it is the one following this one.






I love to do Bible Journaling, so I decided to do it for this week's Craftaholics R Us Challenge.






August 16 - 22
Theme: Ocean Life

I hope you'll participate!




Psalm 55:22


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Anchor the Soul stamped with Gina K Onyx Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Black CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great page!

Lynn McAuley said...

I found a card in my stash which had this image on it, and I didn't know where it came from. Glad to see I can get it at ODBD! I love this beautiful page, Jeanette!!

Two Sisters Scrapbooking Creations, tags cards planners bullet journal projects, home organization said...

so awesome Thats God