Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Shipshape Friends!


NOTE: I have two blog posts today - this one and the one following it, which is my Three Musketeers post. If you want to go directly to that post, go HERE.



Ahoy there! 

What do I see???














I see a new Challenge on the horizon. It's the Craftaholics R Us challenge... and the theme is PIRATES!


August 9 - 15
Theme: Pirates

I hope you'll participate!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Pirate stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Blue and White and Stampin' UP! River Rock CS and Gartner Studios World Map (double-sided) DP

Embellishments: My Mind's Eye By the Sea Enamel Dots

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your Pirate card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Jeanette - love the cute image and how you have coloured her
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun and sweet image! Great card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome creation with this precious pirate and his parrot!!