Saturday, August 12, 2017

Monsterously Delicious!




This month's Progressive Challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs is all about this adorable image - I Didn't Eat It (Yet!) Birthday Monster.

And the really fun thing about this challenge is if you play along this month, you'll get next month's image free.... which means EVERYONE WINS!





Supply List

Image: Gerda Steiner Designs I Didn't Eat It (Yet!) Birthday Monster colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Calypso Coral CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Cupcake Brad from an unknown vendor


5 comments:

Kim P said...

This little guy is so cute!! I love the colors you selected, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun and fabulous Jeanette - love it
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I lovin' this adorable cake monster!! So cute!

Joanna M. said...

Super cute Jeanette! I saw this over on the Gerda Steiner site and had to stop to comment. Love those fabulous colors
~Jo

Carol W said...

so dang cute. Wonderful job!!!