Sunday, August 20, 2017

Layers of Light


I love Unity stamps! Did you know that?

This stamp set is called "See the Light"... it's one of my favorite Unity sets.

Okay, who am I kidding... I love many of Unity's stamps and don't know that I really have a favorite.

This card  has MANY layers... keep reading to find out why.






Now, about the layers? Here's why...


August 20 - September 2
Theme: Lots of Layering

I hope you'll participate!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Stamps: Unity "See the Light" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Summer Sun CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Tiny Brads from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love Unity, too! Every time they have a sale, I can't seem to avoid hitting that order button (and you know how often they have a sale)!! I am stalking my mailbox for my latest order!

This is a great set and I am thrilled to have it in my collection! What an awesome job you have done with it here, Jeanette!