Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I Want to Shine


I have changes on my blog today. Normally on Wednesdays there is my Mid-Week Joy Report and my personal 50 Truths Challenge. Those items will now be moving to Fridays on my blog because I have an announcement to make...

I've been given a spot on the Craftaholics R Us design team! I'm super excited about this because it gives me another opportunity to work with Janis (she's the owner of the PDE Linky Party Challenge that I've had the privilege of being a part of in the past).

I really hope I'll shine on this design team - I'd hate to let Janis down.





August 2 - 8
Theme: Dies

I hope you'll participate!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Dies: Memento Shine and My Favorite Things Lightbulb

Stamps: My Favorite Things What's Up? stamped with Gina K Onyx Black Ink

Papers: Stampin' UP! Shimmer White and So Saffron CS and all other papers from my scrap file

Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Jeanette, and IO must say I love your card - very clever
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations on your addition to the Craftaholics R Us design team! What a fabulous card you have created for them!! Awesome work, my friend!

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations on your new DT gig! They are so lucky to have such a talented lady joining them! This first card us is out of the ballpark! Wonderfully done!

Barb said...

Congrats on your new Design Team. I know you will do a fantastic job as your cards are always so inspiring! I think this card is way cute!