Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Batty Halloween



It will be here before we know it - Halloween! Will you be ready?

This might be a good time to make some Halloween cards to send to some of your favorite spooky-loving friends.

Check out this amazing die from Frantic Stamper. Isn't it cool? It's called Happy Halloween Medallion (#FRA-DIE-10266) and can be found HERE.

I also used the Frantic Stamper Striped Frame die (#FRA-DIE-10230) on this card... check it out HERE.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Happy Halloween Medallion #FRA-DIE-10266 and Striped Frame #FRA-DIE-10230

Papers: Recollections & Stampin' UP! CS and DP from the Cloud 9 Seasonal Paper Pad and from my scrap file

Embellishments: Oriental Trading Bat Brad and a Bat Button and Washi Tape from unknown vendors
SaveSave

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fun card! I'm not sure I'm ready for Halloween, but sure am for the cooler weather for that time of year. Love your card.
Lynn

Margaret said...

Fabulous Halloween! Seems like it's so far away now, but I saw Jack O Lantern decorations at my local grocery store the other day.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great Halloween die! Perfect for all your Halloween cards! I'm working on expanding my die cut sentiments!