Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Gobble! Gobble!


FYI - Normally I do a "Try Something New" post on Tuesdays, but this week, I'll do that on Thursday.

Also, on the 15th of each month I normally have a Dueling Darling post, but due to some unforeseen circumstances including 9 days away from home, that card is not ready today. Be watching for it soon... and in the meantime, check out all of the Diva and Dazzler blogs (you can find the links in my left side bar).


I love Love LOVE this turkey!!!

Gobble Gobble!!!

He's one of the new dies at Frantic Stamper... you're going to want to rush over to the Frantic Stamper store and check him out, as well as all of the other fun things there.

The supply list at the bottom of this post will have direct links to the Frantic Stamper products that I used on this card.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Fall Words #FRA-DIE-10271 and Tom Turkey #FRA-DIE-09967

Stamps: Taylored Expressions If Turkeys Could Talk and There She Goes Gobble stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Papers: Recollections Brown and White and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie CS and all other papers from my scrap file

Embellishments: Tiny Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How fabulous is this turkey with his amazing plaid tail feathers??!! Sensational design, Jeanette!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is fun- love the way you put this together with the fun feathers!

Carol W said...

Cute card Jeanette. I love this.