Monday, August 14, 2017

A Box of Fall Leaves



Sometimes I just want to use metallic papers - because they make me smile. Fortunately I have a stash of them, so I can indulge that desire when I want to. This card features some very old Stampin' UP! Copper CS (I've had it longer than I can remember). AND it features some awesome Frantic Stamper Precision Dies!

Blowing Leaves Square #FRA-DIE-10287

Fall Words #FRA-DIE-10217

Stacking Maple Leaves #FRA-DIE-10278








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Blowing Leaves Square #FRA-DIE-10287, Fall Words #FRA-DIE-10217, and Stacking Maple Leaves #FRA-DIE-10278

Papers: Stampin' UP! Metallic Copper and Natural Ivory

Embellishment: Michael's Rhinestones

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Copper is my favorite metallic and I love the way you have staggered your copper leaves with the brown! Gorgeous card, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette what a stunning card - love the metallic card and the way you have displayed it using the die cut is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine