Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Try Something New with Coloring


Tuesday... time to try something new!

First, I colored this gorgeous sunflower image with colored pencils.


Nothing new about that, right... even though I often times use Copic markers for coloring, I do occasionally color with colored pencils.


The "new" is, I then went and colored in some shadowing using Copic Markers:


Isn't it amazing how it brightened the image when I did that?






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Flourishes Sunflowers stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Derwent Inktense Colored Pencils and Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Brown and White and Stampin' UP! More Mustard CS and DP from the DCWV Handy Dandy Paper Stack

Embellishments: Oriental Trading Washi Tape and a Ladybug Brad from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning change Jeanette - a gorgeous card you made with it too.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

OH isn't this a stunner!! Such a big focal point ~ and it really shines as center stage!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the look you have achieved with your pencils and markers on this bright and vibrant sunflower!! Gorgeous card, Jeanette!