Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Try Something New in the Kitchen




I love the One-Minute Videos that Unity does. I get them in my inbox and am often inspired to branch out and try something new. Recently there was one that really caught my eye... HERE.

I decided to use the Unity What's Cooking stamp set for my attempt at this technique.

It sure was fun!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used 

Stamps: Unity What's Cooking stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Die: Square Nestabilities

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Real Red CS and DP from the Recollections Black and White Paper Pad

Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet Silverware Brads  

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cool take on the Spotlight technique! Great card!!!

Maxine D said...

A fun card Jeanette - another twist on the spotlight technique??
Blessings
Maxine

Susan McFeggan said...

Awesome card ....love the Chef!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute design! Loving that knife and fork!!

Barb said...

Great Card--love the spotlight!

Post a Comment