Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Try Something New in the Kitchen




I love the One-Minute Videos that Unity does. I get them in my inbox and am often inspired to branch out and try something new. Recently there was one that really caught my eye... HERE.

I decided to use the Unity What's Cooking stamp set for my attempt at this technique.

It sure was fun!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used 

Stamps: Unity What's Cooking stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Die: Square Nestabilities

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Real Red CS and DP from the Recollections Black and White Paper Pad

Embellishments: Eyelet Outlet Silverware Brads  

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cool take on the Spotlight technique! Great card!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Jeanette - another twist on the spotlight technique??
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Awesome card ....love the Chef!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute design! Loving that knife and fork!!

Barb said...

Great Card--love the spotlight!