Monday, July 17, 2017

Sea Shells


Don't you just love sea shells?  I have fond memories of going to the beach as a child and gathering sea shells. I loved placing the large ones up to my ear so I could "hear the ocean." Bliss!

This card features Frantic Stamper Precision Dies.









Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Nautilus Shell #FRA-DIE-09925 and Shell Edger #FRA-DIE-10251

Papers: Recollections and Stampin' UP! CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Clear Enamel Dots and Washi tape, both from unknown vendors

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette these are fabulous - love those shell dies, and how they stand out on your card. Note to self - I cannot buy them, I must not buy them!!
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Ohhhhhhhh...I'm liking that shell edge die. What a great way to use it. Very nice card

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work on this die cut delight!! Love the beach!!