Thursday, July 20, 2017

Read Any Good Mysteries Lately?


The Mystery Image swap group on SCS swaps every other month and this month is our 41st round. WOW! We've been at this a long time.

Terry is the hostess this round which means she got to choose the image we all used on our cards. She also sent a sentiment. THANK YOU Terry! I loved the stamps you used!

Here's the card I made:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment (provided by Terry): MFT Here's the Story - I colored the image with my Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Red CS and Crate Paper Love Notes double-sided DP

Embellishments: Greenbrier International Dots and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I come from a family of readers so, of course, I love this fun image!! Great card, Jeanette!!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

When ever I look at a card I usually try to see what else I could do with the stamps used. If I had this stamp I decided it would make a great image for book marks! Love your card and now I need to search for this stamp. Thanks for the inspiration Jeanette

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the strong lines and colours on this card Jeanette - great use of the image
Blessings
Maxine