Friday, July 28, 2017

Have Your-ELF a Merry Christmas In July



I love the Challenge Your Stash group... once a month we create something based on the theme chosen by that month's host.... AND we can NOT purchase anything new in making it. We have to use what we have.

This month Carol is the hostess. Her instructions were to "make a Christmas card or item - think decoration". I hope Carol (and the other CYS gals) like the Christmas card I made.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: MFT BB Santa's Elves stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker

Papers: Recollections Black, Red, and White and Stampin' UP! Bashful Blue CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Heeheehee....love those ears on that darling Elf! Such a cute card.

Carol W said...

This is a great card Jeanette. I love it and your card is absolutely delightful. Great job with this challenge....

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun and fabulous card Jeanette - love your image, and yes, you do have an ornament there!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this precious elf with his ears holding up that hat! Sensational holiday creation!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this fun image- love how you incorporated a card AND and ornament on your card : )