Thursday, August 3, 2017

Frantic Stamper Flowers in Bloom


Have you seen the August Frantic Stamper Release Video yet? If not, check it out HERE. These dies/stamps were such fun to create with - and being a DT member is amazing because I have the opportunity to play with a lot of them.

Today I'll show you a couple of floral cards I made with the release... then later in the month I'll be back with the Halloween and/or Autumn cards I made.

Card #1



Frantic Stamper Precision Dies:

Frantic Stamper Stamp Set:





Card #2


Frantic Stamper Precision Dies:


Look at the amazing detail of that bloom!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Card #1 Supply List

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Fabulous Floral Outlines #FRA-DIE-10262 and Argyle Card Panel #FRA-DIE-10104

Frantic Stamper Stamp Set: Fabulous Florals #FRA-CL-078

Papers: Recollections White and Bashful Blue CS and DP from my scrap file


Card #2 Supply List

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies: Single Boho Flower #FRA-DIE-10276 and Brush Script Hello #FRA-DIE-10195

Papers: Stampin' UP! Night of Navy and Wild Wasabi CS and all other papers from my scrap file

Embellishment: Foof-a-La Button
SaveSave

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these fun and funky florals, Jeanette!! Beautiful work!!

MiamiKel said...

Detailed indeed! I love the classic elegance of the first and the second cards is so busy but groovy!! Gorgeous work!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- great way to showcase those dies. I love the fun flowers, but love your corner dies!