Saturday, July 22, 2017

Birthday Cake


There's a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' - and it's all about CAKE!


July 22 - 28
Theme: Cake

I hope you'll play along!


When I think of cake, I think of Birthday cake... so my card is a birthday card.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Art Impressions Out to Lunch stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Inland colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Old Olive CS and DCWV Birthday Pink and Stampin' UP! All Abloom DP

Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Tiny Brads from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love how these girls celebrate!! Fabulous card, Jeanette!!

Chris said...

Fabulous card Jeanette! Love these AI stamps, they're such fun...should get this one for my friend she looooves cake! ...and that's a very generous slice!!!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Jeanette! Do you think the lady on the right is going to share the cake with her friend.....

Susan xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and fun card Jeanette - love it!!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, I love these stamps, they really are so clever and funny! Fab card design and fab colouring job. Hugs, Wends xoxo

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Just one piece and they have to share?? Oh my!!! Love this card!