Sunday, July 9, 2017

Anything is Popsicle


NOTE: I have two blog posts today. The one immediately following this one is my International Art & Soul Challenge card. But even if you don't have an interest in seeing the card, you should check out that post... so you can see pictures of my son Brock. You know you want to. 



I'm really excited about this post. It's the Three Musketeers post. Kelly, Barb and I have been crafting and look at the cutie we got to color up and use this month...




I am the "hostess" of the Musketeers this month and I chose the CC Designs Popsicle set to use.


She was such fun to color!





Be sure to head over to Barb's blog and Kelly's blog to see their creations, too!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Popsicle stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections White and Stampin' UP! Pixie Pink CS and DP from my scrap file

Ribbon: Oriental Trading and Ribbon Boutique
SaveSave

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Pretty in pink! Oh your card just screams cuteness, Jeanette! The papers and ribbon just flow so well with your beautifully colored little popsicle girl! Thank you for this month's cutie!

Margaret said...

Great job on your card too. Love all the 3M's cards. Pretty papers and colors on yours.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette what a sweetie - love your soft colours and the beautiful frame you have given her - another perfect card :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this!! I need to lay in a jumbo supply of popsicles with the temperatures we are having!!

Barb said...

Love the image you sent us this month! I love the colors you picked for your card--it jsut screams summer!