Thursday, July 6, 2017

A Berry Sweet Mouse


I participate in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge every month. It's always fun to see what image will appear in my inbox on the first of the month. (Gerda Steiner emails the next month's image to those who participated in the challenge with no cost). This month the image is an absolutely adorable mouse - Strawberry Mouse.


Here's the card I made:




I loved this mouse so much 
that I also included an uncolored one 
inside my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image: Gerda Steiner Designs Strawberry Mouse colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Pixie Pink CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Brads

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this sweet image! Your card is so fun- love the DP you used! I'll have to go to ths store and play along!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette what a gorgeous card - the wee mouse looks as though he may have had a fermented strawberry before this one, and looks a wee bit drunk with his eyes crossed! Beautifully coloured and I love the sketch you have used
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

OH how sweet this is! What a fun image this month - colored to perfection! Those strawberries are positively yummy looking! I love how they are in a vibrant shade of pink - delightful and delicious!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such perfect designer papers for this mouse and his sweet strawberries!!