Friday, June 23, 2017

Joy in the Morning






PDE Linky Party has a new challenge today - Anything But a Card (with the optional challenge of doing a Planner Page.)

I didn't do a planner page... I know they are quite popular right now, but I'm just not into doing them. I have a planner that I used to keep my DT and Blog on target, but I do not decorate it. So instead, I did a Bible Journaling page with a "To Do" feature.


Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones!
     Praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment,
     but his favor lasts a lifetime!
Weeping may last through the night,
     but joy comes with the morning.
Psalm 30:1-5


This verse reminds me of the FIRST thing that should be on my To Do list... each and every morning I should seek God, sing to Him and find joy!





I hope you'll participate at PDE Linky Party this week.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image: Unity Dream of Being stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Saying: Unity Brystl Girl stamped with Brilliance Mediterranean Blue
Ink for Distressing: Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Paper: Stampin' UP! DP and Recollections CS
Embellishment: Michael's Washi Tape

4 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Beautiful! Love the To Do version. :)

MiamiKel said...

OH jeanette, another beautiful page - joy in the morning is a great way to start the day! Wonderful use of this stamp again, showcased just as beautifully!! And this color blue just pops!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great page Jeanette - love the monochrome look on it, and the great sentiment - so true that we should take time to find Joy each morning
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this design, Jeanette!! My flavored coffee and prayer always get my day off on the right foot!! I am so thankful for the joy of simple pleasures!!