Sunday, June 25, 2017

Flowers for the Picking


Were you here yesterday? If so, you know I started a 7-day Personal Challenge where I'm committed to using previously uninked stamped to create with.



Day 2 of my personal challenge
Stamp (Previously Uninked) Deep Red Stitched Flowers






This card also features the requirements for the International Art & Soul Challenge that starts today...


June 25 - July 8
Theme: Flowers

I hope you'll participate!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!




Image: Deep Red Stitched Flowers stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Calypso Coral CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Brads


SaveSave

5 comments:

Hazel said...

A beautiful image, Jeanette, and a lovely card. Hazel x

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. I love that flower stamp and the colors that you used.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these lovely stitched blossoms!! What a pretty, pretty card!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette. Love the woodgrain insert!
Blessings
Maxine

International Art & Soul said...

Just beautiful Jeanette, stunning image and wonderful colour choices. I love the way you go over and beyond and decorate the inside of your creations too, they really are works of art :) :) xxxxxx